Explorer 3 Не включается круиз контроль

лактикой заболевания

Вкратце история на английском (ниже)

Вольный перевод таков:
У чувака не включается круиз - то работает то нет, причем лампа горит а ничего не происходит - мой случай!

Ответ такой помимо датчика положения тормозной педали есть еще один датчик показывающий меру изменения завления в тормозной системе он находится на самом краю главного тормозного цилинда - он то и вносит дисонанс во всю систему что было причиной некоторых реколов что к моей точиле не относится :(.

От меня в форумах проскакивала инфа о том что именно этот датчик влияет на то что непредвиденно и безсистемно зажигается лампа АБС и работа системы блокируется причем кодов нет.

Буду менять выключатель уверен что в нем беда!

Код детали 9f924a

Вопрос к общественности после его замены нужно ли прокачивать систему - вроде как находится он в верхней точке и система не должна наглотаться воздуха?!
Удачи Алексей.

----------------------------------------------
Привожу текст для языкастых.

Вопрос
I have a 2003 ford explorer and the cruise control doesn't engage. It turned off suddenly while driving. The green light on the dash will come on when the set button is pushed but then goes back out. After several attempts it will finally stay on but the gas pedal will not stay depressed. Any common problems? How do I trouble shoot this w/out a computer.

Optional Information:
2003 Ford Explorer v6

Ответ

It is almost impossible to diagnose this without the Ford NGS scan tool. You need to check for codes and the repair procedure calls for looking at data through the scan tool. The main problems though that Ford had problems with is the brake pressure switch (this is why there is a recall on the switch wiring on some of their vehicles, yours is not in this recall). This switch is set up to be a back up in case the brake pedal switch fails. The brake pressure switch is located on the bottom of the master cylinder. If memory serves me correct the computer needs to see the switch closed, meaning the power needs to flow through the switch and back to the computer. If this switch fails it will cause an open telling the computer that you have applied a lot of pressure to the brake pedal. You can unhook this switch and put a paperclip between the two terminals and drive it to see if the cruise works be careful not to let the paper clip touch any metal or you will blow a fuse. If it works replace the switch. If it doesn't work try pulling the paperclip out and trying it with the connector just unhooked. If the cruise still does not work the only other thinf you can do without the scan tool it check the fuses, make sure the speedometer is working and make sure your brake lights are not stuck on. Other than this you need the scan tool to diagnose the system. I hope this helps. An accept would be

Эдуард

Участник
Красноярск
Я не прокачивал. Просто отвинтил разводным ключом старый и в кусты его . Потом вкрутил новый , присоединил разъемчик и в путь.

Похожая тема, может быть полезной Система удержания скорости

Последнее редактирование модератором: